The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

HELP PLEASE. payment after passing 1st year?

do I have to pay again for 2nd year with that... ridiculous amount of money? I don't see any notificaiton that I have to pay or where to pay or how. I'm not sure

and also, apparently my room shower room is too dirty. I swear I cleaned it until very clean before I left. if I knew this would happen anyway, I wouldn't even try to clean it in the first place... but whatever

apparently I've got 40 GBP charges added to my "student account" and have to pay before 28 days or something will happen to me. first, what the hell is "student account"? second, it said I have to pay at campus or accommodation office... do they really expect me to fly all the way there from south east asia just to pay 40 GBP? are they insane? how can I even pay?

here are the picture of the email

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 10.04.06 PM.png

who should I actually ask this question to?
Original post by beruangmacan
do I have to pay again for 2nd year with that... ridiculous amount of money? I don't see any notificaiton that I have to pay or where to pay or how. I'm not sure

and also, apparently my room shower room is too dirty. I swear I cleaned it until very clean before I left. if I knew this would happen anyway, I wouldn't even try to clean it in the first place... but whatever

apparently I've got 40 GBP charges added to my "student account" and have to pay before 28 days or something will happen to me. first, what the hell is "student account"? second, it said I have to pay at campus or accommodation office... do they really expect me to fly all the way there from south east asia just to pay 40 GBP? are they insane? how can I even pay?

here are the picture of the email

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 10.04.06 PM.png

who should I actually ask this question to?

Looks like you should contact the Hall Administration office
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest