Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mum and dad argue about the silliest and most ridiculous things, like who cooks on sat (our day when we have a really nice dinner) and which car we go in (we have two). I KNOW these arguments sound like 12yr old arguments, do they seem childlish?

But me and my sisters have only heard them have a big argument like 2 or 3 times!! And they usually make up before bed! I think they make sure that they argue when were at school lol. How often do ur parents argue??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    they usually make up before bed!
    Do you reckon they have good apologetic shaggings?

How often do ur parents argue??
    There's naff all to argue about. If they do, I just tell them to get out of my bloody house. Got to put them in their place, see.

My mum and dad argue about the silliest and most ridiculous things, like who cooks on sat (our day when we have a really nice dinner) and which car we go in (we have two). I KNOW these arguments sound like 12yr old arguments, do they seem childlish?

But me and my sisters have only heard them have a big argument like 2 or 3 times!! And they usually make up before bed! I think they make sure that they argue when were at school lol. How often do ur parents argue??
    My dad left 7 years ago so my parents don't argue because they don't speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Do you reckon they have good apologetic shaggings?

There's naff all to argue about. If they do, I just tell them to get out of my bloody house. Got to put them in their place, see.
    i wish i could be like that!! my mum would prob slap me and send me to my room and take my phone off me
    lol i dont wanna talk about that!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.