Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of great tv shows out there on tv right now. But which tv show casts are the BEST? This thread is not really about the tv show but solely based on the cast!

I am planning on making a poll soon, only the first suggestions would be added and the ones that receive the most suggestions. so please give me some suggestions

Disclaimer* Please only add shows that are still running. If not, maybe ones that have only ended recently. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad. Gus, Skyler, Saul and Hank were amazing characters with really convincing acting. I thought Bryan Cranston was slightly over rated. Although there were some really good standout moments for me, from Walter White. I like the cast from House of Cards. The Office US is also one of my favourite casts

Edit: Sorry I totally ignored your disclaimer.....

ReputationRep:
    In addition to the above post, Always Sunny cast, Curb as well and of course OITNB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Breaking Bad. Gus, Skyler, Saul and Hank were amazing characters with really convincing acting. I thought Bryan Cranston was slightly over rated. Although there were some really good standout moments for me, from Walter White. I like the cast from House of Cards. The Office US is also one of my favourite casts

Edit: Sorry I totally ignored your disclaimer.....
    That's okay I'll add breaking bad to the list because i know a lot of people love that show, Idk about the others because i dont watch them but if people are suggesting it then i will add it. Thanks for your input

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    In addition to the above post, Always Sunny cast, Curb as well and of course OITNB
    Nice selections, I'll add the OITNB cast because i know it's pretty popular, Curb your enthusiasm is a bit old so probably not but Always Sunny is definitely a maybe.
    Thank you for your input

ReputationRep:
    The Americans - Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys, Holly Taylor, Alison Wright, Annet Mahendru and Noah Emmerich!

Rectify - Aden Young, Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford Jr, Adelaide Clemens, Bruce McKinnon, J. Smith-Cameron and Sean Bridgers!

The two separate casts for Fargo, Game of Thrones, Orange Is the New Black and Peaky Blinders.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched the americans or rectify so i'll have to take your word for it. If they get selected then i will definately add them. About the separate casts... Which one
    do you want me to consider for each show?

ReputationRep:
    Battlestar Galactica. Every single actor is superb.

ReputationRep:
    Friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Friends?
    (Original post by HelpusPleasus)
    Battlestar Galactica. Every single actor is superb.
    Nice suggestions guys but like I said at the start, I want to keep the shows fairly new but i agree these shows have awesome casts!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jawsomesauce35)
    Nice suggestions guys but like I said at the start, I want to keep the shows fairly new but i agree these shows have awesome casts!!
    It ended 2009 so 7 years old. Really it doesn't age. It looks better than most movies. Nothing beats that cast maybe Game Of Thrones but then it loses out with the writing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelpusPleasus)
    It ended 2009 so 7 years old. Really it doesn't age. It looks better than most movies. Nothing beats that cast maybe Game Of Thrones but then it loses out with the writing.
    if you insist then okay i'll add it

ReputationRep:
    Here is a TV show that is still running even though that it is off air at the moment for the summer break. But it will be back on TV soon. Also the cast is contently changing as new cast members come and go. So I'm sticking with the Current cast

Doctors - Elisabeth Dermort Walsh, Mathew Chambers, Dido Mills, Laura Rollins, Owen Brenman, Ashley Rice, Bharti Patel, Ian Midlane, Chris Walker, Sarah Moyle, Lorna Laidlaw, Jan Pearson and Adrian Lewis Morgan
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The original cast of Stargate SG1. They were so perfect together and for me personally, the show fell apart when O'Neill left and Hammond died :cry2:

I couldn't really connect with the new characters after that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.