Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and my crush had an argument about how she ignored me a lot. It sort of went like this...

Me: Why do you keep ignoring me
    Her: I don't
    Me: You do
    Her: You've pissed me off now!
    Me: You are the first girl I have talked to
    Her: Oh okay why
    Me: Because bla bla bla
    Her: It's fine I never mean to ignore you I'm just bad at replying
    Me: Okay I understand
    Her: You can always talk to me!
    Me: Thanks

The conversation was more in depth than that, a lot more! The conversation lasted 2 and a half hours with paragraphs being sent. And the time between each message was about 2 - 4 mins!

Basically I was mad at her and she was mad at me for being mad at her. Then I told her how I can't really talk to girls and I've never had a girlfriend bla bla bla. She was really nice and respected everything I said and she was like I didn't starting seeing boys until my 2nd year in college. She also told me how I had to put myself out there more. We ended the night not mad at each other!

I was wondering as I still like her if anything can still come from this. Was she being too nice too actually fancy me? I feel like it will be awkward the next time we talk or will it or will we ever talk again???

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it all wrong bluud e.g. if you're the one chasing/awkward, not the girl. P.S. Rule #1: Never ask

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You're doing it all wrong bluud e.g. if you're the one chasing/awkward, not the girl. P.S. Rule #1: Never ask
    So you don't think anything can still come from this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you don't think anything can still come from this?
    Anything is possible, but I'd suggest that you need to work on yourself/experience more, in order to be a more universally attractive proposition to remotely attractive girls. See links in OP of this thread FYR :yy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.