Turn on thread page Beta

McDonalds Employment watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, today i had an interview at mcdonalds for a partime job the woman who dealt with was nice she asked me two questions i think i got 1 wrong besides that i didnt have any ID to proof who i am and i cant even start work for another 3 weeks till i get of the ncs programme what do you think my chances are in getting the job???? 😂😜
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It depends how badly they need people. If you can't start for another few weeks and they need someone to start sooner than that then you won't get the job, obviously. Not having the ID at the interview isn't the end of the world. If they decide to hire you, you will have to bring in all the documents they ask for. That being said, if you didn't have good reason for not bringing any identification with you then they may just consider you disorganised and unreliable, and may choose not to give you the job.

ReputationRep:
    As a heads-up, I had an interview at McDonalds in June and thought it went brilliantly. The manager seemed to like me, we were having a friendly conversation between questions, and on the OJE she told me that she loved how well I got on with the other workers. Left feeling confident, until four days later when I was told I was unsuccessful via an automated email. I hope you get the job, but prepare for the worst.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    It depends how badly they need people. If you can't start for another few weeks and they need someone to start sooner than that then you won't get the job, obviously. Not having the ID at the interview isn't the end of the world. If they decide to hire you, you will have to bring in all the documents they ask for. That being said, if you didn't have good reason for not bringing any identification with you then they may just consider you disorganised and unreliable, and may choose not to give you the job.
    I agree

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.