Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what are your own personal qualities, skills, hobbies etc What do you enjoy doing and what are you particulary good at? Would be interesting to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemisshala)
    what are your own personal qualities, skills, hobbies etc What do you enjoy doing and what are you particulary good at? Would be interesting to know
    moto-x, music, building/flying model airplanes
    here are some pics
    http://www.freewebs.com/dazyaa911/models1.jpg
    http://www.freewebs.com/dazyaa911/plane.jpg

learning in life

how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    No particular skill
    I reckon I can just be quite good to talk to; someone interesting to know but not in any particular way that you can describe i.e. not for any particular reason ...

I like many things, and am good at a few things, i'll list a few if you insist;

I'm good at maths - though i hate it.
    Good at science - which i like (well, physics anyway.)
    I used to do running, 400, 800 and 1500m's.
    I used to play cricket for my school and outside clubs.
    I used to play football for the school.
    I played the recorder in year three and mastered hot cross buns.
    I'm good at making a lot of posts per day which aren't good, but aren't quite spam either.
    I'm good at history and i love it.
    I'm skilled in sonsoling upset people if i cae enought o bother doing it. (That's rare.)
    I'm skilled in not letting things bother me that would perhaps send some people into depression or something.
    I'm good at taking my dog for a walk without leaving the house.
    I like nature programs on TV (i'm so sad.)
    I have a major intrest in astronomy.
    I like reading (especially LotR.)
    I can put my feet behind my head.
    I can bend my fingers back abnormally far.
    I can kick myself in the face.

I'll stop there, but i could go on forever with all that useless crap.

ReputationRep:
    haha ur not sad tis_me_lord, i like watching nature programs too...I like observing life in its simplest form :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemisshala)
    haha ur not sad tis_me_lord, i like watching nature programs too...I like observing life in its simplest form :P
    me too! especially lions and tigers! gosh.... wild life is great

ReputationRep:
    Bah I'm terrible at everything! Except philosophy which I think I enjoy more than I am good at

(Original post by DazYaIII)
    me too! especially lions and tigers! gosh.... wild life is great
    I think leopards are the best actually, though you're probably just taking the piss...

(Original post by Adhsur)
    Bah I'm terrible at everything! Except philosophy which I think I enjoy more than I am good at
    I'm terrible at pretty much everything and still managed a long list - slacker!

ReputationRep:
    wasn't your teacher ill, or left? your teacher used to teach at my school ( i think )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I think leopards are the best actually, though you're probably just taking the piss...
    no, the way a pack of lions take down the buffalo

omg its great

or when a buffalo owns a pride of lions

ReputationRep:
    wasn't your teacher ill, or left? your teacher used to teach at my school ( i think )
    What? What school?

no, the way a pack of lions take down the buffalo

omg its great

or when a buffalo owns a pride of lions
    At the end of the day nothing beats a hippo spraying crap everywhere.

A buffalo never 'owns' a pack of lions, it just runs and kicks its way free. Leopards hunt on their own which is far more respectable and they go for big animals life a giraffe sometimes, and manage to drag things many times heavier than itself up a tree, a lion can't do that.

Wouldn't life suck if you were a fish......(this is me at my deepest, so everybody be in awe.)

ReputationRep:
    What? What school?
    colchester grammar ( in yr 7 ) the teacher is CRAP so says my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    At the end of the day nothing beats a hippo spraying crap everywhere.

A buffalo never 'owns' a pack of lions, it just runs and kicks its way free. Leopards hunt on their own which is far more respectable and they go for big animals life a giraffe sometimes, and manage to drag things many times heavier than itself up a tree, a lion can't do that.

Wouldn't life suck if you were a fish......(this is me at my deepest, so everybody be in awe.)
    lol......... a pack of lions usually does take a buffalo down......... but not without a fight

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.