Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was doing a biomedical science degree but I have failed my second year again. I got kicked out from my uni and now I don't know what to do. I want to still pursue a degree in Microbiology, as that module was the only one that I enjoyed during my second year.I just wanted to know whether any universities would accept me through clearing considering my situation. I am guessing now I won't be able to get any loans through the SLC. It would be also nice if anybody had similar experience and how did you deal with it.Thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 11, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.