Turn on thread page Beta

Maintenance loan amount changing after evidence received? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I recently got my application approved which is great however the letter I received said I was only entitled to the minimum, £3821. The day before SFE sent this letter, my mum had to send her P45 as she was told her P60 was not sufficient evidence (she'd started a new job in March 2015, and the P60 only included income from her new job).

I'm just wondering if the amount of maintenance loan can change, or if I'm only going to be left with the minimum? Based on calculations from the SF calculator, I should receive £6080. Thanks for your help!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by kmcg97)
    Hi guys, I recently got my application approved which is great however the letter I received said I was only entitled to the minimum, £3821. The day before SFE sent this letter, my mum had to send her P45 as she was told her P60 was not sufficient evidence (she'd started a new job in March 2015, and the P60 only included income from her new job).

I'm just wondering if the amount of maintenance loan can change, or if I'm only going to be left with the minimum? Based on calculations from the SF calculator, I should receive £6080. Thanks for your help!
    It will update when they finish assessing the evidence.

SFE like to reassure people quickly that they'll get the minimum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    It will update when they finish assessing the evidence.

SFE like to reassure people quickly that they'll get the minimum

That's great, thank you for your help!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.