Alchol Watch

This discussion is closed.
Suk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When i do drink, i drink alot, not because i think this is cool or will earn me respect, but just a personol choice as i feel it helps me enjoy myself more(not saying u cnt when sober) But generally on a night out, u have the sober bit at the start (talk sensible) then move on to more random **** and bring out the funnies, then u go to a club, dance randomly, then a bar, get v.drunk and just do stupid things.Its a good blend of everything. + I dont mean stupid things like beat ppl up or anything, and i always have some control but personally drinking does rock.
However anyone who is an alchy, please try 6 straight chilly vodkas from Revolution Vodkar bar and if u still want to drink u need help!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
All those that don't drink are sad as hell, don't be square! How the hell can you go without a drink and getting pissed now and again? I would miss alcohol way too much if I gave it up and I don't know how you can live without drinking?! Get loads of booze down your neck and get pissed then you'll enjoy the experience and drink more. You need to get used to the taste first so just grimace and put up with it, eventually you'll like it! Also, it's good for you to get pissed now and again, it detoxifies the body and makes you healthier! So just drink you've got nothing to lose and your missing out!
Redman2003
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Woohoo, first post as a member!

I don't drink either, never have, but I turn 18 in less that 20 days so I think I might try it just then, only im a bit concerened that once i start ill never stop, or id do something i would regret at a later date!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
All those that don't drink are sad as hell, don't be square! How the hell can you go without a drink and getting pissed now and again? I would miss alcohol way too much if I gave it up and I don't know how you can live without drinking?! Get loads of booze down your neck and get pissed then you'll enjoy the experience and drink more. You need to get used to the taste first so just grimace and put up with it, eventually you'll like it! Also, it's good for you to get pissed now and again, it detoxifies the body and makes you healthier! So just drink you've got nothing to lose and your missing out!
This is why I'll never drink...It would turn me into a p***ed idoit like you!
bhound
Report 15 years ago
you must have willpower. i drink. its fun . you get the beer goggle effect.

so it good
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Redman2003)
Woohoo, first post as a member!

I don't drink either, never have, but I turn 18 in less that 20 days so I think I might try it just then, only im a bit concerened that once i start ill never stop, or id do something i would regret at a later date!
Welcome..I'd ask if you need help getting a custom avatar but I see you have an avatar already.
Pencil
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
I couldn't have put it better myself.
Sarco
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I used to drink, it wasn't enjoyable so i gave up. I know there is much peer pressure from people such as yourself but each person to their own.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Redman2003)
but I turn 18 in less that 20 days
9 days 9 days 9 days!!!

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bhound)
you must have willpower. i drink. its fun . you get the beer goggle effect.

so it good

hehehe!!!

i like my beer goggles!!

love Katy ***
onlywee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's not even a big deal. It's just a drink after all.

but then again...

i'm an alcoholic, and i'm proud of it! a-woom-bo-way-o-woom-bo-way-o-woom-bo-way-o, i love the vodka, i love the malibu, i love the cider, and the whisky too, cos i'm an alcoholic, and i'm proud of it -woom-bo-way-o-woom-bo-way-o-woom-bo-way-o!!

It's our song...we invented it in year 9 (Can you believe!). I don't tend to drink all that much, and i don't drink to get drunk, it's just a fuzzy wuzzy bonus if i do.

Cocktails and Reisling wine dahling, oh yah...my brother bought me a 50 quid bottle of champagne yesterday too...that was enjoyable.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
hehehe!!!

i like my beer goggles!!

love Katy ***
I've never experienced the beer goggles... maybe I'm not as susceptible
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I've never experienced the beer goggles... maybe I'm not as susceptible
But I have to say I've been arrested for being drunk & disorderly
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i dont think i am alchoholic altough ill drink anything that has alcohol in it. that doesnt make me alcoholic does it?

blood
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
I couldn't have put it better myself.
Thanks...It came out better than I thought it would...
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
But I have to say I've been arrested for being drunk & disorderly
sorry not disorderly but incapable
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
ok . comatose would be a better description...

blood
-al
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not everyone who drinks is a "pi**ed idiot" ... infact i'm in a daring mood, so i'll propose that only a small minority are. The rule of thumbs states that only an idiot will be an idiot after consumption.

Why slate something if you've never tried it?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)

Well I bet I could drink all you light-weights under the table easy. I drunk 19 pints of Stella in one night before! Thats my record so far for lager. Yes I was completely fuked!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by -al)
Why slate something if you've never tried it?
try telling that to the homophobic lobby
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.71%
No (716)
73.29%

Watched Threads