Alchol Watch

This discussion is closed.
tommypip
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Drinking is part of life (especially at uni) I love the stuff! Even if I don't go out, I'll sit at home with some beers at least 3/4 nights a week. If I go out though it's vodka all the way!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
i don't think i have a chance, maybe that is why asked?! besides i'm going on Christmas vacation in a couple of days and will not be here as much so for NOW you are the winner
Actually ditto. Eric, I give up, I'm going on holiday on sunday for 2 weeks, so unless I somehow manage to get to 2000 posts by then, I'll get hammered. Good luck to your 2000 though!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tommypip)
Drinking is part of life (especially at uni) I love the stuff! Even if I don't go out, I'll sit at home with some beers at least 3/4 nights a week. If I go out though it's vodka all the way!
Lovely. Oh and tommy, please join The Gentleman's League as a 'Senior Member and Junior Archivist' We feel that your worthy, any questions please direct them at whitey or myself. Or read the thread in my sig.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Actually ditto. Eric, I give up, I'm going on holiday on sunday for 2 weeks, so unless I somehow manage to get to 2000 posts by then, I'll get hammered. Good luck to your 2000 though!
ditto to you too Xenon, The Gentleman's League isn't only for males. Please join as a 'Senior Member and Publicity Officer'
tommypip
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Lovely. Oh and tommy, please join The Gentleman's League as a 'Senior Member and Junior Archivist' We feel that your worthy, any questions please direct them at whitey or myself. Or read the thread in my sig.
Well, I do possess all the qualities that you speak of! Count me in!
tommypip
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm there
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm there
Thankyou, now all we need are Xenon, and Egan1. Plus a few others.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
have a nice trip
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thankyou, now all we need are Xenon, and Egan1. Plus a few others.
me
SMIFFY
Report 14 years ago
do you all feel the same as me, sometimes i can't handle the truth, life is crazy and im crazy too. you know the feeling when you fel alone and the whole world is about to cave in, what do you do?
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SMIFFY)
do you all feel the same as me, sometimes i can't handle the truth, life is crazy and im crazy too. you know the feeling when you fel alone and the whole world is about to cave in, what do you do?
OMG this thread is soooooooooo old :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
stuart_dcot
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
But I have to say I've been arrested for being drunk & disorderly
We've all being there

lol

stu
swafeman
Report 14 years ago
i drink a bottle of vodka a day, love the stuff
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I don't like most drinks but I'll certainly enjoy a nice liqueur or alcopop sometimes.

I don't like beer, wine, cider, most spirits...
But you may like cocktails .. I love them But they're so damn expensive!

Besides I never drink with the express purpose of getting drunk because it takes at least 8 units before ANYTHING happens so it turns out to be way too expensive anyway ... os I just stay sober and enjoy one or two drinks
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Computergeek)
I hate the stuff and im 17? Ive tried it countless times but i just cant see the appeal. Plus being the son of a doctor I have heard of and seen the impact of alchol.
whats the problem? just cause ppl around u drink doesn't mean u have to, ur proberly betta off, as itshealthier not to, and u dont actually have to drink to have fun
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
I hate the stuff.....

All my friends think its cool to drink and my dad goes down to pub for 1 or 2 (only) 3 times a week....

It is horrible, I don't know why people like it....
o god same here...i HATE IT so much. a lot of my friends drink / like it...but...NOT THX. it tastes absolutely DISGUSTING.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
gotta say, I love my Bundy.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its personal taste.
I used to drink wine loads and now I only drink merlot and thats with a meal.
I used to hate southern comfort and now i love it!
There was a time when i was drinking A LOT but have really cut down how much i drink cause I know in the long term Its gonna cause me a lot of damage.
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i've tried mixing beer with TONNES of sprite...but as soon as i can taste the alcohol (even if it's only A BIT)...i just...leave it sitting on the table cos i just don't like it.

i know a glass of red wine per day is good for you or sth...but...NAHHHH.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed