Yes...yes i am.

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, if i have money.

ReputationRep:
    no. it's one of the upsides to being strange

ReputationRep:
    I'm not boring. I speak in many shades of grey.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. I can have entertaining conversations ! Never been told I was boring by anyone that's known me.

ReputationRep:
    Completely

ReputationRep:
    Depends on whether there's a Fab lolly shortage in my freezer or not.

I'm not as boring as my grandmum though, i'll give myself that credit, she keeps comparing leaf shapes from different trees, i just explain that my sister did biology AS and therefore is a tree fanatic so she goes and bugs her instead, though my sister hates biology and got a D in it.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Depends on whether there's a Fab lolly shortage in my freezer or not.
    That reminds me, there's some hot dogs in the fridge.

Oh and i love fabs, feel free to invite me round anyime you like if you have enough for me (that's around 20 :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)

Oh and i love fabs, feel free to invite me round anyime you like if you have enough for me (that's around 20 :rolleyes: )
    wouldn't they be cold?

Fabs annoy me

oh and no i'm not boring, i do embaressing (sp) things :rolleyes: today i walked about 3 miles carrying a water pistol bigger than my arm and people gave me funny looks, weirdos

ReputationRep:
    I'm very boring, and proud of it.

ReputationRep:

Asda do a great deal on Fabs - 2 packs of 8 for £3 and they're the proper ones too, not the old kind which don't taste right off the market. Heh. I've been eating them non-stop for years.
    *gives Ben last fab lolly from freezer* there, that's better than a Rolo. Just because your avy is so cute.

(Original post by BazTheMoney)
    I'm very boring, and proud of it.
    Don't worry, Helen still loves you.

(Original post by Me!)
    wouldn't they be cold?
    Not after you boil them, shockingly. Do you have a "shark bait" nickname or something? That'll seem a random question to everybody else i know, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Fabs annoy me

How could any such lolly annoy you?! :eek: Sprinkles, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice all in one lolly...mmmmm, damn I want one now and it's too late.

*gives Ben last fab lolly from freezer* there, that's better than a Rolo. Just because your avy is so cute.
    Everybody loves Marky, and he never tires of that damn invisible rocking chair - what's the matter with him?! Thank you for the fab, very generous.

mmmmm, damn I want one now and it's too late.
    lol ok, fine...*hands you the one you gave to me* i haven't licked it yet or anything, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, Helen still loves you.

Not after you boil them, shockingly. Do you have a "shark bait" nickname or something? That'll seem a random question to everybody else i know, sorry.
    grill them and stab them with a fork

LOL no my nickname isn't shark bait, that's the name for my pet - when i eventually get one

ReputationRep:
    i used to like fabs but they're kind of predictable now :rolleyes:

(Original post by me!)
    grill them and stab them with a fork

LOL no my nickname isn't shark bait, that's the name for my pet - when i eventually get one
    Um, no, i'll just cook them the normal way thanks.

Oh yeah, sorry i'm like a fish with amnesia smoking cannabis when it comes to memory loss, i forgot all about your pets name. Well thank you for the nice new message, it pushed a horrible red gem out of the picture.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.