Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by me!)
    i used to like fabs but they're kind of predictable now
    I know how you feel, one day you just pick up some crap from the floor, the next they give you ice lollies and you know what it is, it's just so annoying...seriously what are you on about? Of course they're predictable, i'd be worried if they weren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Um, no, i'll just cook them the normal way thanks.

Oh yeah, sorry i'm like a fish with amnesia smoking cannabis when it comes to memory loss, i forgot all about your pets name. Well thank you for the nice new message, it pushed a horrible red gem out of the picture.
    my way is more fun

my friend's goldfish bit me :rolleyes: i know they don't have teeth but it grabbed my finger

(my posts are slightly strange tonight...)

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, Helen still loves you.
    She find me irresistible, what can I say. :rolleyes:

(Original post by BazTheMoney)
    She find me irresistible, what can I say.
    I know, she's just drawn to mansluts...i mean boaties.

Is the feeling mutual between you two?

(Original post by me!)
    my way is more fun

my friend's goldfish bit me i know they don't have teeth but it grabbed my finger

(my posts are slightly strange tonight...)
    I don't really pride myself on having a lot of fun in the kitchen, nor the bedroom sadly....

You got sucked by a goldfish...that sounds a bit dodgy actually, i think that's their way of saying that they like you so don't worry.

Your posts are no stranger tonight then mine always are, so don't worry, is it just me or am i posting more at the moment then everybody else combined, people must be sick of seeing Marky bouncing merrily by now.

ReputationRep:
    I must have had hundreds of Fabs. Each one is different in their own way. Sometimes the sprinkle section is huge - those are my favourites. You can never predict how good a Fab will turn out be before you peel back the wrapper...god knows I could go on about this all night.
    Ben keep the Fab, it's tempting me again. Sugar + late-night Hannah is not a good combination.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    I must have had hundreds of Fabs. Each one is different in their own way. Sometimes the sprinkle section is huge - those are my favourites. You can never predict how good a Fab will turn out be before you peel back the wrapper...god knows I could go on about this all night.
    Ben keep the Fab, it's tempting me again. Sugar + late-night Hannah is not a good combination.
    lol i think you like fabs a little too much, it may even be time to quit them *cue dramatic music.* Don't worry i shall keep my fab away from you now, since you're quitting and all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really pride myself on having a lot of fun in the kitchen, nor the bedroom sadly....

You got sucked by a goldfish...that sounds a bit dodgy actually, i think that's their way of saying that they like you so don't worry.

Your posts are no stranger tonight then mine always are, so don't worry, is it just me or am i posting more at the moment then everybody else combined, people must be sick of seeing Marky bouncing merrily by now.
    you should experiment more...

that's nice

i'm posting more than i usually do tonight and it's just you. btw marky is also annoying me (sorry!), give marky a fab and I'd be very annoyed, only joking :rolleyes:

i'm acting strange today i feel, i sat through 2 films today creating my own sound effects and music and scaring my friends, i also spent half of them laughing - and they were freddy kruger (sp) movies

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry i shall keep my fab away from you
    *giggles*

ReputationRep:
    lol i think you like fabs a little too much, it may even be time to quit them *cue dramatic music.* Don't worry i shall keep my fab away from you now, since you're quitting and all.
    Good job you said that because I was just about to post a second-to-second rundown on my Fab lolly eating technique
    HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO PART FROM MY FAVOURITE FOOD?! When I went on holiday I think I went into withdrawal shock, I'll have to take my own little supply the next time I go to Egypt.
    Mawww Marky *gives monkey sprinkles* is he named after a member here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

*giggles*
    LOL shut up! Better than "I'll let your monkey have my fab" lmao

ReputationRep:
    I know, she's just drawn to mansluts...i mean boaties.

Is the feeling mutual between you two?
    I'm not the former... former, and I could never comment on the latter.

I'm not the former... former, and I could never comment on the latter.
    Sure you're not, i have quotes to suggest otherwise. Oh and i know you love eachother, that's good enough for me.

(Original post by me!)
    i'm acting strange today i feel, i sat through 2 films today creating my own sound effects and music and scaring my friends, i also spent half of them laughing - and they were freddy kruger (sp) movies
    Just go to bed, it'll all be over soon.

Good job you said that because I was just about to post a second-to-second rundown on my Fab lolly eating technique
    HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO PART FROM MY FAVOURITE FOOD?! When I went on holiday I think I went into withdrawal shock, I'll have to take my own little supply the next time I go to Egypt.
    Mawww Marky *gives monkey sprinkles* is he named after a member here?
    It's obvious how people should eat them anyway, you don't need toshare that with us. I gave up my old favourite food, bourbons (sp) it was hard, but worth it. Oh and i think fabs might melt in Egypt!

TK told me to name him Marky, that's why he has that name.

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious how people should eat them anyway, you don't need toshare that with us. I gave up my old favourite food, bourbons (sp) it was hard, but worth it. Oh and i think fabs might melt in Egypt!

TK told me to name him Marky, that's why he has that name.
    Mmmm, you mean those brown biscuits with chocolate cream in the middle? They're nice but I prefer Ferrero Rochers, yum. Though I only get those at Christmas
    I'm going to Egypt in winter next time. It'll be hotter there then than our summer is now. Although I went in March this year and my suncream bottle melted o_O
    Marky...I thought he was named after wiwarin_mir or something

ReputationRep:
    Sure you're not, i have quotes to suggest otherwise. Oh and i know you love eachother, that's good enough for me.
    No, no, you must be confusing me with her college husband, who is a very slutty manslut and tries to be a boatie. Were as I am not a manslut and an renowned oarsman. :rolleyes:

Mmmm, you mean those brown biscuits with chocolate cream in the middle? They're nice but I prefer Ferrero Rochers, yum. Though I only get those at Christmas
    I'm going to Egypt in winter next time. It'll be hotter there then than our summer is now. Although I went in March this year and my suncream bottle melted o_O
    Marky...I thought he was named after wiwarin_mir or something
    Yes i mean those, i was hitting about 2 packs a day before i quit, it was getting out of control, causing my dad great dept. Ferrero Rochers are rancid, i don't understand the hype about them.

lol that sounds scarily hot, i went to Australia when it was winter thankfully, because it summer it can reach temperatures like 60C up in the north, besides that the hottest places i'ce been to would be Florida or Lanzarote, hardly bottle melting stuff.

lol no it's nothing to do with him, the avatarused to belong to TK, and that's what she used to call him.

I guess i better be going to bed now, i'm only ickle - so toodles people.

ReputationRep:
    To quote Amazingtrade:
    "Zapsta's not boring, he's just misunderstood".

No, no, you must be confusing me with her college husband, who is a very slutty manslut and tries to be a boatie. Were as I am not a manslut and an renowned oarsman.
    Ha ha, you and fishes arm (my codename ) are as bad as eachother, i think you're envious of him because he gave Helenia a ring, something you can only dream of doing for now. Anyway as i said in the post above - i'm going to bed, goodnight, don't dream about Helen too much, it's not healthy.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha, you and fishes arm (my codename ) are as bad as eachother, i think you're envious of him because he gave Helenia a ring, something you can only dream of doing for now. Anyway as i said in the post above - i'm going to bed, goodnight, don't dream about Helen too much, it's not healthy.
    Or you could look at it the other way, I don't need to give Helen a ring...

ReputationRep:
    Night Ben!
    I've just found some of the Big Brother contestants on friends reunited. Haha further proof that I am boring.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's what I call an exciting thread: fabs lollies, bourbon buiscuits, ferrero rochers... there are quite a few exciting people here.

I know I'm boring: I can watch crap TV until 4 or 5 am and this weekend, I didn't even go out.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.