Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

consider yourself boring? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    if you define boring as someone who lurks on random web forums for the larger part of the day, then no, i'm not that boring, at least not in relation to hundreds of others with too much time on their hands.

i couldn't be boring anyway...i'm too odd

oh...and fab ice lollies did rule a long long time ago....until priya discovered the wonders of ben and jerrys

ReputationRep:
    I'm boring

ReputationRep:
    *hands him a tub of ben and jerrys* from this day forth, thou shalt be boring no more.

ReputationRep:
    Your in a Relationship society? maybe you can help me with mine...

ReputationRep:
    No - well, I don't like to think so anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally consider myself boring, maybe a bit down to earth in terms of how I lead my life sometimes but not boring.

However, when I've been going to parties and meeting someone and spending time with them for around an hour max. in total, I've begun to get the impression that people aren't that interested in me, maybe I am a boring git...

I'm forgetting about making out etc. because on this sort of occasion for me at least it's hard enough to hold a conversation long enough to get the feeling that the other person might not go out of their way to say hello should you meet again. Like, the next morning for example! Or maybe you talk all evening but get the feeling that they are simply very good at being polite and are just waiting for you to go away. Maybe I am just being extremely paranoid!

I do however have a very eccentric streak and I do find a lot of amusement value in randomness (randomness is art, of course but that's another story ), or just being weird for a laugh but it's not really acceptable to do that to people you don't know. I don't want to freak people out!

I do realise that I've come up with a relatively dull post compared to the rest of the thread so perhaps I should litter it with smilies to make it look cool and distract the reader from the fact that I have attempted to write a sensible post and perhaps also that I might be a bit pathetic. :rolleyes: :cool: :confused: :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek: :confused: :cool: :rolleyes:

*edit* Oh dear, I've put in too many smilies because the admin is boring

ReputationRep:
    relatively speaking i supose im rather boring, but my girlfriend puts up with it so i cant be that bad. and im certainly not boring when im drunk, which is an increasingly regular occurance these days

(Original post by {ingnik)
    relatively speaking i supose im rather boring, but my girlfriend puts up with it so i cant be that bad. and im certainly not boring when im drunk, which is an increasingly regular occurance these days
    Welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Welcome back!
    thankyou sir, much love for the rep

thankyou sir, much love for the rep
    I'd same the same to you if it was a different colour, hopefully you'll give me a second chance now i repped you for it and realise i'm not such a terrible newbie.

ReputationRep:
    I'd same the same to you if it was a different colour, hopefully you'll give me a second chance now i repped you for it and realise i'm not such a terrible newbie.
    indeed you're not

indeed you're not
    In fact "waiting2smile" or something like that said that i remind her of you, but anyway, i'll stop replying on this thread and let you escape. Why haven't you been around much recently though?

ReputationRep:
    In fact "waiting2smile" or something like that said that i remind her of you, but anyway, i'll stop replying on this thread and let you escape. Why haven't you been around much recently though?
    was in newquay last week getting slaughtered. and exams were before that. is w2s back? i like her she was nice to me

was in newquay last week getting slaughtered. and exams were before that. is w2s back? i like her she was nice to me
    She came back for a brief period to be nice to me, and say some god things about you - and then she buggered back off to France i think for another week, but that was 4 or 5 days ago, so she'll be back soon.

ReputationRep:
    She came back for a brief period to be nice to me, and say some god things about you - and then she buggered back off to France i think for another week, but that was 4 or 5 days ago, so she'll be back soon.
    Hehe, definitely, I’m coming home on Wednesday. See you all soon. Hope it’s not too cold where you lot are. I've had the most tiring walk ever...I'm going to have a nap...Ciao xxx
    Here’s my blog, you can say hello if you miss me:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemisshala)
    do u? if not y? :P

Yes, because I'm lazy

ReputationRep:
    depends on my mood

ReputationRep:
    i dunno , i can be boring sometimes - but i don't want to be too weird as to make people think i'm interesting

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha, you and fishes arm (my codename ) are as bad as eachother, i think you're envious of him because he gave Helenia a ring, something you can only dream of doing for now. Anyway as i said in the post above - i'm going to bed, goodnight, don't dream about Helen too much, it's not healthy.
    Ben! That is naughty of you a) playing codename games and b) talking about me behind my back! :eek:

Leave us alone, we bicker perfectly well without you

And in reply to the original thread, yes, I am boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemisshala)
    do u? if not y? :P
    Well, boring suggests very normal, so in that respect I am not boring as I am abnormal and very weird.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.