Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted my Uni offer from BCU and i was just wondering, when will my confirmation letter come? I want to do my accommodation ASAP but i dont know if ill get it at this rate seeing as it is first come, first serve basis. Anyone else in this position?

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same kinda pickle, I accepted my unconditional offer in march applied for accommodation in march and I'm still waiting for an accommodation response i have contacted them several times and they keep saying they'll call me back so ild say contact them and hassle them till you get a response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ephilipsen04)
    Im in the same kinda pickle, I accepted my unconditional offer in march applied for accommodation in march and I'm still waiting for an accommodation response i have contacted them several times and they keep saying they'll call me back so ild say contact them and hassle them till you get a response
    does your accommodation application say "awaiting allocation" on its status ? I emailed them and they said it may take a few weeks due to the high volume of applications, i applied in march too, infact i think i applied on the first day it came out at 00:01 lool but i had a conditional offer then , it changed to unconditional yesterday and the status change on my accommodation form so give it a few more weeks and if not email them to see whats going on , which accommodation have u applied for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.