The Student Room Group

When I tell people I use TSR instead of social media

I don't really use soical media never been into it, I prefer internet forum like TSR. When people/friends see me using my phone, they assume that I'm on some type of social media sites. Were in fact I'm on TSR lol, when I tell them that I'm using TSR I always get this response XD....

When people tell me to fellow them on twiiter or instagram I just tell them fellow me on TSR lol :biggrin:
Does anyone here get some werid reaction when you tell people you use TSR?

Scroll to see replies

I don't tell anyone I use TSR.
Why would I do that, just makes me sound more of a low life than I already am.
They usually think this:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
I don't tell anyone I use TSR.
Why would I do that, just makes me sound more of a low life than I already am.

Your username😩😩😩 tf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maggie43
Your username😩😩😩 tf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.
My username, great isnt it.
Reply 6
but u only have 4 gems? :lolwut:
Reply 7
Facebook and twitter have become so boring now its unreal - if it wasn't for the fb messenger then i wouldn't bother using it... the discussions on here are genuinely useful and entertaining
Using TSR is a bit like working for the secret service. For the sake of your own wellbeing, no one apart from your colleagues should know that you're part of the organisation. :no:

:laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Even after I explain what TSR is and what it stands for people still don't know what it is, including fellow students.

Original post by Jenx301
but u only have 4 gems? :lolwut:

Yeah so? :colonhash: I have over 1700 post :tongue:

Original post by Indeterminate
Using TSR is a bit like working for the secret service. For the sake of your own wellbeing, no one apart from your colleagues should know that you're part of the organisation. :no:

Ooh I like that, only the elite may know about TSR lol :yep: :007:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by Indeterminate

:ninja:
thats the real addiction :five:
TSR summed up in one gif, everyones sooooo
Original post by ForestShadow
TSR summed up in one gif, everyones sooooo

Reply 14
Original post by fatima1998
thats the real addiction :five:

:five:

Posted from OtherWorld
Reply 15
The Sims Resource.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
I don't really use soical media never been into it, I prefer internet forum like TSR. When people/friends see me using my phone, they assume that I'm on some type of social media sites. Were in fact I'm on TSR lol, when I tell them that I'm using TSR I always get this response XD....

When people tell me to fellow them on twiiter or instagram I just tell them fellow me on TSR lol :biggrin:
Does anyone here get some werid reaction when you tell people you use TSR?

Same

I cannot even dare post here some of the comments I here about TSR
I agree that TSR is much more interesting than a lot of websites on the internet, the average facebook user will probably only have 300 or so facebook friends but on here there's over a million people to talk to!
Yet it feels like the same 15 people in chat..

:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending