Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm considering starting a youth work or childhood and youth work degree. Currently working full time supporting children, young people and adults affected by abuse.
    Is anyone doing these or thinking about it? Just a bit undecided.
    I really want to improve my knowledge of working with young people no specific career options in mind
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.