Accomodation deposit Watch

Aldeadrid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

So I'm a prospective University of Leeds student, hoping to acquire my place on A Level results day and I have applied for self-catered accomodation.
However, one issue for me if I do meet my offer and I am offered accomodation is the deposit. If I am accepted by the university then I will have 4 days to accept my accomodation contract and pay the £200 deposit, however I am not sure I will be able to pay the deposit in time.

Does anyone know if there are any exceptions where a deposit can be paid at a later date, or if there is anyway the university can support me so that I can still receive first year accomodation if I can't pay the deposit within 4 days of receiving my place? If not, are there any alternative accomodations where I wouldn't have to pay a deposit until a later date such as when my maintenance loan becomes available?

Any information and advice would be really appreciated, thanks!
pinky657
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey,

The best thing to would be to email [email protected] about this who will be able to help you out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (164)
17.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (82)
8.72%
No I am happy with my course choice (560)
59.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (134)
14.26%

Watched Threads