Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are some on TSR so quick to label? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, during a discussion I see on TSR whenever there's a tiny subtle inconsistency that may, unintentionally, offend a certain group, that person is quickly given a label. And a lot of the time these labels are so far-fetched and typically red-herrings.

Suddenly, they're a racist/fascist/sexist/xenophobic/Islamaphobic/ant-semite/bigot for making a tiny little error or no error at all. The discussion is lost and hate is introduced.

Sometimes, it's really ironic when the giver of the label is more deserving of a label himself/herself.

We're like a pack of wolves, each eyeing each other as big slabs of lamb meat, waiting for the slightest inconsistency before we suddenly pounce.

Fix up guys. Let's stick together and get through the evils of this world together!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    In the suite, on the news
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    They don't really care about us

(Original post by Spiritual Revive)
    Sometimes, during a discussion I see on TSR whenever there's a tiny subtle inconsistency that may, unintentionally, offend a certain group, that person is quickly given a label. And a lot of the time these labels are so far-fetched and typically red-herrings.

Suddenly, they're a racist/fascist/sexist/xenophobic/Islamaphobic/ant-semite/bigot for making a tiny little error or no error at all. The discussion is lost and hate is introduced.

Sometimes, it's really ironic when the giver of the label is more deserving of a label himself/herself.

We're like a pack of wolves, each eyeing each other as big slabs of lamb meat, waiting for the slightest inconsistency before we suddenly pounce.

Fix up guys. Let's stick together and get through the evils of this world together!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    You labelphobe

ReputationRep:
    it's all the lefties isn't it, always the source of the problem
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DEATH TO THE LEFT!!!:fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    You labelphobe

ReputationRep:

Hmm there is some truth in this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    it's all the lefties isn't it, always the source of the problem
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DEATH TO THE LEFT!!!:fuhrer:
    :rofl: This made me laugh for unknown reasons...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell us your dupe account and we shall answer your question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Just tell us your dupe account and we shall answer your question!
    Lol do you even have an answer to give him?

ReputationRep:
    That's what to be expect from a forum full of millennials who have been brought up to be offended at everything... :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Lol do you even have an answer to give him?
    i always have an answer but first of all, that dupe needs to answer me :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    Because they have no life :yes:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    keyboard warriors

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.