Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi- I had a pretty awful year this year (L6)/still having an awful year for various health reasons. Any how I spent the majority of this year taking in no information with anything (especially chemistry) and I'm very far behind and unconfident. I am using this summer before A2 starts to catch up and improve on my chemistry, can anyone offer any advice on how to revise most effectively and (although I know this is a very stupid statement) how to get A's at A level?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I've moved this to the Chemistry forum for you - you're more likely to get an accurate answer here

ReputationRep:
    Work hard.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll basically need to learn the whole thing again from scratch, it sounds like you're missing the fundamentals. It won't get better in your A2 year, you need to understand chemistry like you know how to recite your 10 times tables if you want A grades next year.

I want you to do Unit 1 and 2 papers, mark them in accordance with the mark scheme, and upload them on here. Timed (exam) conditions, closed book. That'll give us a good indication on how to help you, otherwise you're screwed.

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as A2 anymore?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.