Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok... so this will sound odd I guess.
    My 13 year old cousin (idiot!) made fun of me in the garden saying embarrassing things about my feet such as 'Cheesy feet' And I said 'My feet never stink, so why do you call them that?' and he responded with 'Because they're ugly' and yeah he is a kid. But he looks a lot older than 13, almost my age (I'm 18) so it probably looked like I was really being picked on. He then went on to describe them and said 'They're weird 'cuz they're long and the big toe is long with a small toe nail'

The reason why I care so much is because my neighbour I've had a crush on for a while and have known since I was 5 was also getting a BBQ prepared and I know he was listening to all of this going on! I feel so stupid because I hardly said anything back to him and just probably sounded desperate to change the topic and kept laughing to shift away from the whole feet thing. And saying 'Do you have a foot fettish?'

I literally feel like I've been made a fool of now, my neighbour (hes around 22) thinks I have ugly feet, and now even I'm insecure about them because I've been mocked for my feet. My cousin's sister was also agreeing with him, and then he even said 'I'm (m name) and I have manky feet!' when we were doing the whisper challenge and I couldn't here anything. I was just being laughed at.

The first time my neighbour saw me after this (which was a month later) he was staring at me for a while while he was in the front garden, so he definitely been thinking about me being mocked. :/

ReputationRep:
    Your life is amazing if your only life problem is worrying what your neighbour thinks of your feet!

Honestly just get on with it, dont dwell on it too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Your life is amazing if your only life problem is worrying what your neighbour thinks of your feet!

Honestly just get on with it, dont dwell on it too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha noo! I have plenty of other things I'm working on but I can't deal with humiliation

ReputationRep:
    unless there's lots of blisters then i don't understand why their opinion about your feet matter to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blitterflicker)
    Ok... so this will sound odd I guess.
    My 13 year old cousin (idiot!) made fun of me in the garden saying embarrassing things about my feet such as 'Cheesy feet' And I said 'My feet never stink, so why do you call them that?' and he responded with 'Because they're ugly' and yeah he is a kid. But he looks a lot older than 13, almost my age (I'm 18) so it probably looked like I was really being picked on. He then went on to describe them and said 'They're weird 'cuz they're long and the big toe is long with a small toe nail'

The reason why I care so much is because my neighbour I've had a crush on for a while and have known since I was 5 was also getting a BBQ prepared and I know he was listening to all of this going on! I feel so stupid because I hardly said anything back to him and just probably sounded desperate to change the topic and kept laughing to shift away from the whole feet thing. And saying 'Do you have a foot fettish?'

I literally feel like I've been made a fool of now, my neighbour (hes around 22) thinks I have ugly feet, and now even I'm insecure about them because I've been mocked for my feet. My cousin's sister was also agreeing with him, and then he even said 'I'm (m name) and I have manky feet!' when we were doing the whisper challenge and I couldn't here anything. I was just being laughed at.

The first time my neighbour saw me after this (which was a month later) he was staring at me for a while while he was in the front garden, so he definitely been thinking about me being mocked. :/

Look just ignore them and grow up. Some people are born with no arms or no feet or something happened to them that damage their feet. Just be grateful smh

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.