The Student Room Group

Student advice YouTube channel

Hey guys, for one of my first-year projects I worked hard on creating a series of videos to help freshers coming to my uni (Bath Spa) and it seemed to of helped a lot of people. I was thinking of making a new channel and likely making a website aimed at students as a whole instead of just my university.

So what am I asking?

I am looking for a few things really, I am looking for people who want to be part of the team, ideas for ideas, things that freshers want to know that they haven't found clear answers for yet, anything really. It will be a fun an easy going project so it will not require lots fo commitment but I want to create something great for those who are yet to join university and are currently very excited/scared/*****ing themselves about cooking

Get in touch with any help for me, ideas or interest in helping. If you are going to be joining university in September I would love some of you to get on board.
Original post by thebrokentripod
Hey guys, for one of my first-year projects I worked hard on creating a series of videos to help freshers coming to my uni (Bath Spa) and it seemed to of helped a lot of people. I was thinking of making a new channel and likely making a website aimed at students as a whole instead of just my university.

So what am I asking?

I am looking for a few things really, I am looking for people who want to be part of the team, ideas for ideas, things that freshers want to know that they haven't found clear answers for yet, anything really. It will be a fun an easy going project so it will not require lots fo commitment but I want to create something great for those who are yet to join university and are currently very excited/scared/*****ing themselves about cooking

Get in touch with any help for me, ideas or interest in helping. If you are going to be joining university in September I would love some of you to get on board.

Hello :smile:

I'm JustGeorgeJ, I've just read your post and find it extremely interesting!
Since a couple of months before I started university I've been running a Student Advice blog on WordPress centred around my university journey and experiences. I'm in the process of making a return to Youtube with advice videos and so on and so fourth. Since making my blog I've collaborated with a lot of independent companies and people - I'd be interested in working with you!

If you'd be interested in having a look at my blog - let me know!
Hey man, what's your blog address? would love to check it out!!

Original post by JustGeorgeJ
Hello :smile:

I'm JustGeorgeJ, I've just read your post and find it extremely interesting!
Since a couple of months before I started university I've been running a Student Advice blog on WordPress centred around my university journey and experiences. I'm in the process of making a return to Youtube with advice videos and so on and so fourth. Since making my blog I've collaborated with a lot of independent companies and people - I'd be interested in working with you!

If you'd be interested in having a look at my blog - let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest