Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How is your life going??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its going ok. Some things in my life are brilliant and some things could be improved but I just take things a day at a time and see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Its going ok. Some things in my life are brilliant and some things could be improved but I just take things a day at a time and see how it goes
    yeah I know right

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, if I had a source of income then my life would actually be very complete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Pretty good, if I had a source of income then my life would actually be very complete
    oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    How is your life going??
    seeing as I have had my second Rolex arrive this morning and am picking up the keys to my Mercedes on Friday
    life is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    seeing as I have had my second Rolex arrive this morning and am picking up the keys to my Mercedes on Friday
    life is good
    Wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    life is good
    How does it feel to be such a materialistic person? Do you feel without these things you wouldnt be able to live happily?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazuoTakeda)
    How does it feel to be such a materialistic person? Do you feel without these things you wouldn't be able to live happily?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's great to be honest
    it makes me get up in the morning, work all night and travel the world to fund it all
    it's a reward as something to show for my hard work and I'd say without them I couldn't truly be happy
    as they say, you're either winning or focusing at those who are winning
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you sound jealous just remember my work paid for my stuff I haven't had a handout or a loan from the start I started out with nothing but the skill to sift skips for scrap metal then I moved on to finding silver (and gold a few times) and designer stuff in charity shops with £150 then I was an auction picker looking for job lots and resaleable products with £1,000 then to dealing in gold and taking on commissions with just £4,000 and that is what brought me to today making
    £50-80,000 a year and planning to expand that further with some exploration into ventures in other fields like luxury car hire/rental, luxury car resale, luxury goods resale and luxury asset resale not to mention a consideration into international property rentals and restorations

ReputationRep:
    Life could be better TBH.

The last rolex I got turned out to be a fake, though I paid top dollar. The Hong Kong hustle.

The Mercedes was less disappointing, but I'm maxed out on the loan and post-Brexit the pound's fall is leaving me worried.

Oh well, you can't win 'em all. Keep calm and carry on and all that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.