The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Serine Soul
Doesn't it concern you that you may not ever be able to take a warm bath or shower without rapidly dissolving in the water?

Reminds me of.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6hgh8kd0A
Original post by fermat1324
I know you're a guy. I know you don't want to be a sugar daddy. She doesn't give me a boner you cynical creep. I was just noting that she is pretty. Why do you have to degrade a compliment to her?

But you defended sugar daddies saying everyone who is against them is either an ugly old shrew or a neckbeard type guy. I just found it funny that, like, the first person to reply to you was an attractive woman who was against sugar daddies.

Heehee checkmate.

Don't forget to tip your fedora.
Original post by radmanistan
don't forget to tip your fedora.

triumph at last hahaha

I'm not gonna watch that fully until I get to watching The Shining
Original post by Al-Ayubi
Sleeping with numerous people is not a good thing.

Deep down you know this, that's why you're on anonymous.

I'm on anon because of the sugaring, I've said how many people I've slept with openly on another thread. It's perfectly healthy and normal, we are animals after all.
triumph at last hahaha

She's still not gonna suck ur dick dude
Original post by Radmanistan
She's still not gonna suck ur dick dude

i don't want her to suck my dick you cynical weirdo.

she's probably miles away anyway so if I were that kind of person I'd probably just go on a hookup app and find someone nearby
i don't want her to suck my dick you cynical weirdo.

she's probably miles away anyway so if I were that kind of person I'd probably just go on a hookup app and find someone nearby

You never know unless you try :wink: It all starts with a PM on TSR.
You never know unless you try :wink: It all starts with a PM on TSR.

oooohhh enticing suggestion Raddy :tongue:
Original post by socialsugar
To all previous and future sugar babies!!!!

Could you please tell me how it is being a sugar baby whether it be good or bad, why you got in to it and is it worth it?

No haters or unnecessary people commenting, please only comment if genuine and if you were a sugar baby or are thinking of becoming one.

If you use the search function there was quite a long ama thread written by a sugarbaby. No reason to suspect she wasn't who she claimed to be.
oooohhh enticing suggestion Raddy :tongue:

Raddy? :curious:
Raddy? :curious:

raddy raddy raddy raddy raddy rad radmanistan :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Could you please tell me how it is being a sugar baby whether it be good or bad, why you got in to it and is it worth it?

No haters or unnecessary people commenting, please only comment if genuine and if you were a sugar baby or are thinking of becoming one.

it is brilliant i already have a small flat and car

I signed up with Seeking arrangement last year for a laugh not expecting to get any replies because of my age but i got 7 or 8. I never met anyone yet, just read their profle and pictures they sent me. Some of them are 25, 30, 35 so their not all old men and one was a singer from America. But i watched lots of different video's of other women who do it on You Tube so you should type Seeking Arrangement on You Tube to get an idea of what it's like and it showed women on chat shows talking about being a sugar baby and how much they make.
It's free to sign up, free to meet people if your a student but although it's free to receive replies from other people but if you want to contact them to meet up then you have to pay a monthly fee if your not a student.
I never made an effort to pay the fee but now i will be going to college i won't have to pay the fee which is only £30 a month but as a student it's free so i think i will try it.

One woman made £7,000 in one month without having sex with any of them and another woman's sugar daddy bought her a flat. I just wish i'd known about it when i was 21 or at least 25 when i was more confident and slimmer then i would be rich by now but you don't have to sleep with any of the men as it's your choice but all you have to do is tell the men you will not have sex with them before you meet them as some women are clever and choose not to have sex with them.
I saw a lot of pictures of Sugar daddies and some of the men were young and good looking. A lot of men were sugar babies too.
Are any men on here planning to try it and sign up as a sugar baby to make extra money ? Then they can put up their own thread about their experiences, Lol
Original post by makelifeeasy
it is brilliant i already have a small flat and car

Do you mind explaining how you got to that level of sugaring?
Original post by saraxh
perfect!
Original post by Anonymous
Do you mind explaining how you got to that level of sugaring?

find the right guy, check him out and make sure he is who he says he is
mine owns a few companies so i knew i was ok but don't take just their word for it
Original post by shawtyb
and im glad i dont whore myself out to fund things!
i like to earn my own money thanks!

Disgusting. Why don't you get off your high horse and stop judging people?

OP I don't really have an opinion either way; if it's something people want to do, then they should go ahead and do it.
Original post by shawtyb
still convinced this is sarcasm, either that or im being really dense today.

but seriously, why would anyone aspire to be a sugar baby? it shows no life ambition, no stability and there just gonna bounce from man to man depending on who has the most money and who dishes the most out.
thats no life and if anything, it shows they have no morals.

you're being really dense today.
well she's a counterexample to your claim that the only people who are against it are old shrews and neckbeard men, as she's attractive. Checkmate.

and people don't like it because it's weird and trashy. what has made you so jaded that you'd go off with some seedy old man for money?

n'aww thanks <3

Latest

Trending

Trending