What movies have you watched recently? Watch

John55
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I need...suggestions :sexface:I like movies that are somewhat humorous and have an interesting story or idea... another thing to note is that I will watch pretty much ANYTHING if the TV guide promises me 'sexual content', and if all I get is a one second clip of some boob bobbing around in the water or something, then I get really grouchy...In return for your help here are some good movies for you to watch, a lot of them are rather well known though so you might have already SEEN THEM...American Psycho (the axe murder scene made me laugh waaaaaaaaay too much)American BeautyOnce (I suspect not the only film called this, it's the one about the songwriter with the shaky camera)Little Miss SunshineHerLars and the Real Girl RE: Good movies, go!
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Me Before You(I cried twice)
Finding Dory(so good)
Legend Of Tarzan(Really good)
The Angry Birds(Really Funny)
xenobiologist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I recently saw Galaxy Quest. A fantastic sci-fi spoof, mostly of Star Trek. Reading your criteria, I think I should point out there is some boob.

CHAPPiE is also a good movie, not as good as the directors previous work in District 9 but I enjoyed it. Not really any boob in either though.

In terms of animation, I would also vouch for Finding Dory, along with less appreciated but delightful animations like Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet.
bobbyhob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Now You See Me 2 .I dont like it
umar39
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bad Neighbours 2 is kinda bad tbf
Conjuring 2 is pretty funny at some parts (oddly enough)
Finding Dory
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Check out The Talented Mr Ripley. It might be something you enjoy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads