Turn on thread page Beta

Kiss-less virgins watch

Announcements

At what age does it become weird

ReputationRep:
    Me no comprehendo

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't become weird at any age, and anyone judging you for it is an idiot. I was considered odd because I hadn't had a kiss until I was 18. I also ended up with a better, more fruitful relationship than those that criticized me.

Moral of the story: When it happens, it happens, and there's no use fretting over it.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    It doesn't become weird at any age, and anyone judging you for it is an idiot. I was considered odd because I hadn't had a kiss until I was 18. I also ended up with a better, more fruitful relationship than those that criticized me.

Moral of the story: When it happens, it happens, and there's no use fretting over it.
    Yeah true, I mean I've never really been bothered by it but I was just wondering if I would be considered "weird"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    17 btw

ReputationRep:
    Who cares.

Whether or not it ought to have happened with be based on your personal beliefs and desires. They now, might be weird, but the absence of a kiss in your life isn't really that weird given certain beliefs/desires...

ReputationRep:
    I think kiss and sex virginity can be linked at least if you're over 18. As one thing tends to lead to another.

I'm 18 and still waiting- it'll happen someday, in the meantime I'm getting on with my life. Not that big a deal.

ReputationRep:
    At the age of the fall of capitalism it becomes weird.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.