Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

why would my girlfriends mood suddenly change watch

Announcements

So my girlfriend of 3 months out of the blue messaged me to say she felt like i was no longer interested in the relationship (apparently she'd been thinking it for awhile). - Told her she couldn't be more wrong (we go out, we make plans together etc...)

She then says she really likes me but she is worried (i reassured her she had no reason to be). I tried to get her to say what she meant by this but wouldn't answer.

Now this is were i'm confused:

She then invited me to go around to hers for the evening, I went over we cuddled, kissed etc.. but then all of the sudden she said she was tired and asked me to go home? Which i did (I was there for about an hour).

I've messaged her Monday morning and still no reply even though she has been online numerous times.

I feel like she's looking for an excuse to end it, she doesn't trust me or she is really into me but worried (but then why ignore me?)

Any ideas on what to do?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So my girlfriend of 3 months out of the blue messaged me to say she felt like i was no longer interested in the relationship (apparently she'd been thinking it for awhile). - Told her she couldn't be more wrong (we go out, we make plans together etc...)

She then says she really likes me but she is worried (i reassured her she had no reason to be). I tried to get her to say what she meant by this but wouldn't answer.

She then invited me to go around to hers for the evening, I went over we cuddled, kissed etc.. but then all of the sudden she said she was tired and asked me to go home? Which i did (I was there for about an hour).

I've messaged her Monday morning and still no reply even though she has been online numerous times.

I feel like she's looking for an excuse to end it, she doesn't trust me or she is really into me but worried (but then why ignore me?)

Any ideas on what to do?
    You really can't do more then you already have. Just be there for her and support her as much as you can without being clingy. If you start trying more then usual that could push her away and if you put less effort in you get the same result. So don't change what you are doing and just make sure you don't do anything to make her doubt you. I know it's tempting to do some big thing to try and show her that you love her but honestly if she is having doubts that's probably one of the worst things to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Any ideas on what to do?
    She on the rag mate?

Or the latter, she's not into you anymore. Leave it, let her get in touch if she wants you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She has found someone else that is interested in her and that she likes back. In order not to feel bad about it she is creating a situation which will end up with you breaking up with her, thus leaving her to move on guilt free.

Or any number of other things. Who knows?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.