Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Goin on paper 2 biology here

Q1: name other enzymes required for hydrolysis of protiens to amino acids (already given endo and exopeptidase)
    1.2: suggest how both given enzymes are more efficient then exopeptidase on its own
    1.3: why the addition of respiratory inhibitor stops absorption of amino acids

Q2: approximate units for comparison of distribution of stomata on leaves
    2.2: why is it important for leaf tissue to be thin when investigating distribution of stomata
    2.3: why it is important that student counted all part of stomata on several parts of each tissue

Q3: name process in which oxygen reaches the cells inside a tubifex worm
    3.2: explain how body of tubifex worm allows efficient gas exchange

Make a markscheme for this and I'll post the rest later cause I'm using me phone and it's long

ReputationRep:
    Do you happen to have the rest of the questions? Or paper 1 as well? I'm trying to get a feel of this new spec and the style of questions 😩

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.