Turn on thread page Beta

Esme's summer bucket list watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I've just finished my AS exams and I really want to make the most out of this summer so here's a list of the stuff I wanna do over the next couple of months:

Read at least 3 books
    Find some geocaches near where I've lived as I've just moved house
    Get a tan!
    Have a great time on holiday in Mallorca with my friends and go out with them one night for a nice dinner
    Take part in an Adventure Rooms in Mallorca with my family
    Get over 650 on my UKCAT in August
    Write up the first draft of my EPQ
    Write up the first draft of my personal statement
    Stay up all night at a festival
    Start driving lessons and practice with my parents
    Get plane tickets and hotel booked for my holiday next May
    Have a garden party
    Cook a meal with my friends and family

That's it for now but if I think of any more I'll add them! I can't wait to get started on this list and I hope everyone has an awesome summer.

You can check in with how I'm doing as I'll be updating every time I make some progress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spnlove)
    Okay, I've just finished my AS exams and I really want to make the most out of this summer so here's a list of the stuff I wanna do over the next couple of months:

Read at least 3 books
    Find some geocaches near where I've lived as I've just moved house
    Get a tan!
    Have a great time on holiday in Mallorca with my friends and go out with them one night for a nice dinner
    Take part in an Adventure Rooms in Mallorca with my family
    Get over 650 on my UKCAT in August
    Write up the first draft of my EPQ
    Write up the first draft of my personal statement
    Stay up all night at a festival
    Start driving lessons and practice with my parents
    Get plane tickets and hotel booked for my holiday next May
    Have a garden party
    Cook a meal with my friends and family

That's it for now but if I think of any more I'll add them! I can't wait to get started on this list and I hope everyone has an awesome summer.

You can check in with how I'm doing as I'll be updating every time I make some progress
    What's adventure rooms?

ReputationRep:
    It's kind of hard to explain but it's basically like a real life escape room game where you have to solve puzzles to escape and stuff! Last year I went and we were like one puzzle away but didn't make it out so I really wanna get out this time The website explains it better though: http://www.adventureroomsmallorca.com/ - It's really fun I'd really recommend it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.