The Student Room Group

When a girl keeps spam texting you

A girl who is my friend has started doing this.

I'm the type of person who is slow at replying to texts, mostly because I'm trying to think about what to say.

This girl, she just keeps sending more texts. Like tonight she sent 3 in a row, all 15-30 mins apart. All saying different things. One of them was so random "I really like adventure films"

We wasn't even talking about films. But these back to back messages have been going on for a while.

* So what can this texting mean? She is just lonely and needs a person to talk to or she has started to like me? *
Original post by Anonymous
A girl who is my friend has started doing this.

I'm the type of person who is slow at replying to texts, mostly because I'm trying to think about what to say.

This girl, she just keeps sending more texts. Like tonight she sent 3 in a row, all 15-30 mins apart. All saying different things. One of them was so random "I really like adventure films"

We wasn't even talking about films. But these back to back messages have been going on for a while.

* So what can this texting mean? She is just lonely and needs a person to talk to or she has started to like me? *

Probs both

Or a psycho, dunno.

If 3 texts is overwhelming though, I can't help ya. Some people would be flattered to get that attention though :rofl:

If she's angry then I get that, but if it's just being thirsty then tell/text her simply, "slow down girl lol." Like that. :indiff:
AHhh I am a girl that does this!! She likes you, trying to make convo constantly, she's getting your attention letting her get to know you. She's interested believe me, don't look into it
Reply 3
Original post by 0to100
Probs both

Or a psycho, dunno.

If 3 texts is overwhelming though, I can't help ya. Some people would be flattered to get that attention though :rofl:

If she's angry then I get that, but if it's just being thirsty then tell/text her simply, "slow down girl lol." Like that. :indiff:

she a good looking girl, so she will have many friends.*

I'll give her a call tonight. *
Reply 4
AHhh I am a girl that does this!! She likes you, trying to make convo constantly, she's getting your attention letting her get to know you. She's interested believe me, don't look into it

this does make sense. But we have been friends for over a year so she she know me very well.*

I do agree with you that she is getting my attention, but does this still count when she is texting me with random things unrelated to the previous texts.*

I'm not ignoring her on purpose just trying to think. But I will call her later on. *
Reply 5
She wants your D mate :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
she a good looking girl, so she will have many friends.*

I'll give her a call tonight. *

...there's an asterisk after your posts.

you just outed yourself as a poster with over 12 green gems....!

:hahaha:

@the bear? :h:
Maybe she was watching a adventure film when she texted that.
I've had someone do this to me. He has issues.
They're probs boss at maths
She probably wants your attention and wants to talk
Or she may like you
:smile:
"..." in-between their spams oftenly and putting ": )" to indicate their happiness instead of other typical texts or emoji's they used to show that they're happy could mean that you should probably try to cheer them up by asking them to hangout, (or if they're online friends) try asking if they want to play this game with you. But! If you're a straightforward person, try asking; "Hey, *insert whatever you use to identify this person* is there anything you'd like to talk about? Anything that's been bugging you? Anything at all...I'm here to listen : )." This person might try to hide it away by changing the subject, might tell you what's actually bugging them or they might actually just say they're not going through anything, and that you're just an overthinking weirdo ((usually that's also a form of hiding their life away, but you never know)).

Whether it's love spams or depressing spams, that you SHOULD REPLY TO THOSE SPAMS FOR GOD'S SAKE'S!! You'll make their day man.
(I hope this helped, sorry in advance if it didn't)
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending