Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Free things to do in London Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know of any free things to do in London? Like fitness classes, tours, groups to join?

Also, what's the best way to meet new people in a safe way?

x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Old Me)
    Hi,

Does anyone know of any free things to do in London? Like fitness classes, tours, groups to join?

Also, what's the best way to meet new people in a safe way?

x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None of those are free me thinks

You can visit musuems for free and chill in hyde park

ReputationRep:
    I can't afford to breathe in this town (pollution)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah we've done Hyde Park and a museum thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If carnivals are your thing, Notting Hill?
    Apart from that it's true there are only your local charity events or running and cycling

ReputationRep:
    Throw pebbles at fat kids :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah I workout and go jogging, go to Yoga x

ReputationRep:
    There's meant to be a huge cycling event 1 weekend in July where they close the roads to get more people cycling in London - I can't remember what it's called but might be worth a quick google search

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you can stroll on Hampstead Heath for nothing. you can meet new people easily there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly9595)
    There's meant to be a huge cycling event 1 weekend in July where they close the roads to get more people cycling in London - I can't remember what it's called but might be worth a quick google search

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I ready about the cycling, thing, but I'm not good on bikes, otherwise I'd give it a go

(Original post by the bear)
    you can stroll on Hampstead Heath for nothing. you can meet new people easily there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm going to Hampstead soon for a class and my friend and I are planning to go to Hampstead Heath another time to check it out x
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got chatting to random people on the Tube today which was quite nice - I liked the look of the book this guy was reading so ended up chatting to him about all sorts, and a couple on the Tube were asking me where I got my bracelet from as the lady liked it. It's nice when strangers are kind x

ReputationRep:
    Visit the lndn bridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmillionare)
    Visit the lndn bridge?
    Thanks, I've done that x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Experience Camden, you don't even need to buy anything, just let the culture and history sink in and experience the alternative culture which still thrives.

Museum of Natural History and Science Museum are next to each other and both free entry and not that bad to get into during school term time.

Denmark Street is full of instrument shops if you are a musician who just wants to get lost looking at beautiful instruments for a couple hours.

Forbidden Planet while a shop is the ultimate place to go for sci-fi, fantasy 'geek' stuff, and completely free to browse for ages, and to sit down and read a book or a comic, or just chat to other people,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.