19 y/o, never had a girlfriend/still a virgin

Watch
Exodus123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a first year (become a second year in September) and I turn 20 at the end of next month. I've never had a girlfriend nor had sex and I feel like it's becoming ridiculous. Pretty much everyone I know in my social circle has experienced these things yet they tell me that I should be happy that no one has ever liked me in that way before.

How do I change these things?
anojan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Exodus123)
I'm a first year (become a second year in September) and I turn 20 at the end of next month. I've never had a girlfriend nor had sex and I feel like it's becoming ridiculous. Pretty much everyone I know in my social circle has experienced these things yet they tell me that I should be happy that no one has ever liked me in that way before.

How do I change these things?
The first time,I seeing this kind of boy, having this habits,nice
You are very appreciated boy
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Keep at it. It's only the attractive set that have it on a plate. Most everyone else has to work hard for it. Work on every aspect of your attractiveness, appearance, repartee etc. Get out and about and don't only go after babes. It comes.
TorpidPhil
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Actively search for it or it will not come.

Love does NOT just appear for you. It really doesn't. That attitude is why so many people end up getting divorces from their marriages and live their lives merely content with their family and partners historically.

Make yourself more attractive.
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You don't need a girlfriend or need to have sex to be happy and enjoy life. Don't do it just for the sake of it.
The right person will come in your life when the time is right.
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Love will come naturally. That's the best way.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
I am 21, still think I am extremely ugly and have a pretty boring personality. Just got a girlfriend recently - there is hope!
TheAtaKhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am the same case with you but just a year younger. If my advice would be of any value;

Do not let the HAVE A GIRL/BOY FRIEND AND HAVE SEX thoughts manipulate you to determine what you should do and what you want. These thoughts will only make it harder for you to literally have a girlfriend and have sex.

All kinds of love needs effort.

From both sides.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
If it matters that much just pay spend some cash on a hooker.

Personally i'd say avoid that and just loiter around cafe's cracking jokes, i've gotten hundreds of girls numbers like this and lost my virginity at 11
Exodus123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
You don't need a girlfriend or need to have sex to be happy and enjoy life. Don't do it just for the sake of it.
The right person will come in your life when the time is right.
I have been waiting for quite a while. Surely the time is right by now?
Count Bezukhov
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For all these people saying "it'll happen when the time comes", I'm sorry but this is just bad advice. A girl isn't just going to turn up at your door one day and voila; no, you're going to need to actively search for it. And by that I don't mean in a weird way lol, I mean having an active social life, actually talking to girls and being brave enough to ask people out. If you do this then it probably will 'naturally' happen at some point, but you're going to have to facilitate it.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i've gotten hundreds of girls numbers like this and lost my virginity at 11
What jokes were you making? Club Penguin jokes?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (277)
15.42%
Uncertainty around my education (281)
15.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (178)
9.91%
Isolating with family (127)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (80)
4.45%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (150)
8.35%
Loneliness (177)
9.86%
Financial worries (74)
4.12%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (165)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (128)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (159)
8.85%

Watched Threads