Warwick Uni 2016 starters

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who's expecting to come to Warwick this year and has applied for Jack Martin accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone in here is a conditional offer holder, has Warwick made changes to your UCAS track status?
    I was one IB point away from meeting their entry requirement. I have e-mailed them, but to no avail, they haven't replied so far. I am wondering if the university's faculty is still in service or is already in vacation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belaaa)
    Who's expecting to come to Warwick this year and has applied for Jack Martin accommodation?
    I chose Warwick as my firm and today the offer turned into an unconditional. I also applied for JM as my first choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You got an unconditional?! what course are you doing? (also can your offer change like that once you've accepted the conditional?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belaaa)
    You got an unconditional?! what course are you doing? (also can your offer change like that once you've accepted the conditional?)
    My place to study PPE was confirmed as soon as I sent in my exam's results (I believe a conditional changes into an unconditional as soon as you fulfill the requirements and send proof of your qualifications to the admissions office).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pluto Cat)
    If anyone in here is a conditional offer holder, has Warwick made changes to your UCAS track status?
    I was one IB point away from meeting their entry requirement. I have e-mailed them, but to no avail, they haven't replied so far. I am wondering if the university's faculty is still in service or is already in vacation.
    I got an offer for 6 in English HL and 38 points, got a 7 and 37. I emailed and phoned them and last Sunday my status changed to unconditional in UCAS. I applied for English Lit and Creative Writing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying at bluebell who would like to swap for sherbourne as it is super close to the business school and also close to pitches, sports centre and soundproof. Sherbourne is cheaper and the rooms are big too. I will also pay for any fees incurred for the transfer. Get back to me asap If you know anyone who wants to swap that is staying at bluebell send them my way too

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.