Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently seeking to apply for CPR, as my Univrsity has asked me to retake the year. I've unfortunately used me gift year from withdrawing from another Univeristy, so require additional funding to continue studying.

Unfortunately, I was hospitalised around feburary and was unable to properly prepare for exams in March. I was too sick to attend one exam. I'm a disabled student with long term medical illness. My doctor had agreed to write a letter saying my admission took time away from lectures, seminars, coursework and that a flare up with my ongoing disability caused me to unable to attend fully to my studies.

I was wondering the exact criteria of evgilibity and if I had good grounds? I'm really anxious I won't be able to attain funding and continue

Many thanks
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    There's no criteria of eligibility. They look at each persons situation and decide whether that plus the submitted evidence is enough to give you CPR. All they are asking is, is did the situation (in your case, the hospital admission) affect you in such a way that you either really struggled or had to drop out?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.