The Student Room Group

Girls who take long to respond?

I've been dating her for three weeks and she used to text me first and reply in usually 5 minutes and 20 minutes max, now she's taking like an hour and possibly longer to reply to my texts even though she is texting me first and she had only just gone off whatsapp. Why?
Quit worrying about it. Nothing you can do really except to leave her alone and hope for a reply.
Play her at her own game X take longer to reply. Be mean keep em keen, but not like all day
Taste of ur own medicine? You say u take 20 mins to reply :tongue:
Personally I think it's stupid but some girls do it to establish dominance, so they don't look clingy and so you have to chase her, just beat her at her own game and she'll realise it's pointless.
This is a problem I have on the off chance I finally do get a girl's number. I'm not clingy in the slightest, it's more a case of "Yes! Finally! A bit of success! Oh **** she ain't responded for five hours...I give up".

Anyway, people have lives. Work, school, friends, family. Sometimes they lose interest, sometimes they're games playing. If she replies, do the same...wait a while before sending her a response.
It's either a game to her, to not look clingy, she's busy or she's not interested but still trying to be nice.
She could just genuinely be busy?
She's either actually busy or just don't want to be clingy.
Even though I hate to have people think I'm clingy I always reply quite quickly because my phone is always in my hands

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending