Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So from what I understand of how the UKCAT is scored, our score is relative to the marks people got in 2006. I read that to get 900, you don't need to get every single question correct, just a mark equal to, or better than, the best candidate who sat the test in 2006. I was wondering if anyone knew what the mark the best candidate got was?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell? Your UKCAT score is relative to the score of everyone else who the took the exam in the same year as you, not in 2006 rofl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    What the hell? Your UKCAT score is relative to the score of everyone else who the took the exam in the same year as you, not in 2006 rofl.
    No it isn't lol. It's the scores in 2006. If it was this year then how are people getting scores already when only a handful of people have taken the test so far?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.