Turn on thread page Beta

Why does this cashier look at me funny whenever i buy cucumbers? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its really odd, every time i go to my local tesco express to pick up some mini cucumbers for my daily salad (has to be daily since i love cucumbers and prefer fresh ones) the same cashier looks at me as if he has some inside joke about me in his head, like half laughing half creepy kinda look.

it was especially weird today, when i arrived at the checkout he saw cucumbers in my basket and said 'more cucumbers today maam? *smile* ', i said 'yes i need them for my salad' and he goes 'enjoy your cucumbers maam *smile* '.

it really annoyed me, couldn't stop thinking about it when i was preparing my lunch, there i was tossing my salad and all i could think of was on earth he was giving me these looks, ffs i wasn't stealing the cucumbers

I'm going to use the self checkout next time.

ReputationRep:
    quality 2am banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcde3237)
    its really odd, every time i go to my local tesco express to pick up some mini cucumbers for my daily salad (has to be daily since i love cucumbers and prefer fresh ones) the same cashier looks at me as if he has some inside joke about me in his head, like half laughing half creepy kinda look.

it was especially weird today, when i arrived at the checkout he saw cucumbers in my basket and said 'more cucumbers today maam? *smile* ', i said 'yes i need them for my salad' and he goes 'enjoy your cucumbers maam *smile* '.

it really annoyed me, couldn't stop thinking about it when i was preparing my lunch, there i was tossing my salad and all i could think of was on earth he was giving me these looks, ffs i wasn't stealing the cucumbers

I'm going to use the self checkout next time.
    He probably thinks you are using them for more... Ahem... Nefarious purposes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    He probably thinks you are using them for more... Ahem... Nefarious purposes...
    like what, brushing my teeth :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    you must be quite the contortionist..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making me LOL

ReputationRep:
    :giggle::mmm:

Who knows? Nothing as queer as folk, as my grandad used to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    you must be quite the contortionist..
    when u repped someone already and u cant again
    why TSR?

ReputationRep:
    there i was tossing my salad
    Now that takes skill and flexibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    when u repped someone already and u cant again
    why TSR?
    rep inflation is serious business. We must keep the TSR economy strong..

ReputationRep:
    he did it again

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.