finished orange is the new black and empire

whats next

ReputationRep:
    Penny Dreadful is straight hard.

Man loves that ish. Highly rated.

ReputationRep:
    Daredevil is a cool show.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking bad, Prison break and game of thrones.

End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the terminator)
    Breaking bad, Prison break and game of thrones.
    What he said

Mr Robot, Daredevil and Jessica Jones and The Walking Dead also

ReputationRep:
    The Man in the High Castle

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend Black sails or Vikings, both historical shows filled with action, adventure, sex, and an intriguing and entertaining storyline, if you like one of the shows I mentioned, you will certainly like the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    The Man in the High Castle
    Ahhh, good show I just happened to have watched the first episode 15 minutes ago. To be honest I couldn't stop laughing at how bizarre it was, especially the seig Neil moments classic! That aside very interesting storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DauntlessOne)
    Ahhh, good show I just happened to have watched the first episode 15 minutes ago. To be honest I couldn't stop laughing at how bizarre it was, especially the seig Neil moments classic! That aside very interesting storyline.
    So basically i watched the first episode and ended up watching the rest of Season 1 over two nights; it was that good. With each episode it gets better. The best thing of all is that Season 2 has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Dexter, Suits, Narcos. To name a few.
    Why am i up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    finished orange is the new black and empire

whats next
    Parks and Recreations. I was skeptical because it looked retarded at first. Turned out to be one of the most entertaining series I've ever watched.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I need one too. I've seen Daredevil, Flash, Prison Break, Suits, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Lost, OITNB, How To Get Away With Murder, Walking Dead, Homeland, Chuck, Arrow and Gotham

Don't say Game of Thrones please :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.