Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd be grateful if anyone could help me. So, when I was applying for student finance the error in my application was appearing and I couldn't confirm it. So, I decided to cancel my application and start a new one. But right now it says that I cannot apply for students finance. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    Download and print the relevant form and revel in some serious bureaucracy.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Or you could give them a ring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulijaVad)
    I'd be grateful if anyone could help me. So, when I was applying for student finance the error in my application was appearing and I couldn't confirm it. So, I decided to cancel my application and start a new one. But right now it says that I cannot apply for students finance. What do I do?
    I would phone Student Finance, explain the problem and see if they can resolve the problem with your account over the phone. Probably easier than the paper forms.*

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much, I will try to call them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.