The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Here's why you shouldn't at LSE...

I have an insider hunch that at least after 2022, LSE graduates will become pariahs and not be able to find any form of employment in City, or other major financial hubs. The only capacity a LSE graduate will be able to work at Goldman Sachs will be a janitor or delivery boy.
So for prospective young bucks who want to become stockbrokers, investment bankers, and work at Goldman or UBS or Black Rock, don't apply to LSE, as its graduates will become hermits and monks of pariahs.
Who am I? Just a friend. A friend who will come to own a considerable fortune within 8 months time and alot of sway with City and Global Financial Capital. Maybe you can apply to the Home Office or become recording artists!
Reply 1
Guess I'll just apply to London Metropolitan then..
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by kaledombale
I have an insider hunch that at least after 2022, LSE graduates will become pariahs and not be able to find any form of employment in City, or other major financial hubs. The only capacity a LSE graduate will be able to work at Goldman Sachs will be a janitor or delivery boy.
So for prospective young bucks who want to become stockbrokers, investment bankers, and work at Goldman or UBS or Black Rock, don't apply to LSE, as its graduates will become hermits and monks of pariahs.
Who am I? Just a friend. A friend who will come to own a considerable fortune within 8 months time and alot of sway with City and Global Financial Capital. Maybe you can apply to the Home Office or become recording artists!

Evidence please

Posted from TSR Mobile
K.

Might want to see someone about those grandiose delusions.
And Bush did 9/11...

Trust me, I have a hunch.
Reply 5
LSE rejection hurting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending