Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My friend is a Ukrainian passport holder married to a Spaniard for 10 years and living with him in Mallorca, Spain throughout that time. She has permanent residency rights and the Family Book for the 10 years period. Does she have to go through the full Spanish Nationality tests of the Cervantes Institute or is there some sort of fast track or exemption for her married status???
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    I'm not sure why you've posted this question on a UK-student website. Nobody here will know the answer. Your friend should speak to the Spanish authorities about this.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.