Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm beginning an Animal Science degree at Writtle University College in September 2016, after working for two years since my A Level studies. I have NO idea what to expect (this was never my original plan, but had had a sudden change of direction and decided to go back into studying).

I have sorted my Student Finance and I'm NOT living on campus so I don't need to worry about accommodation.
    I just need a little help in terms of preparation. What do I need to do, buy or have ready before I start?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordpaige)
    I'm beginning an Animal Science degree at Writtle University College in September 2016, after working for two years since my A Level studies. I have NO idea what to expect (this was never my original plan, but had had a sudden change of direction and decided to go back into studying).

I have sorted my Student Finance and I'm NOT living on campus so I don't need to worry about accommodation.
    I just need a little help in terms of preparation. What do I need to do, buy or have ready before I start?

Thanks!
    All you really need to buy as your not living on campus are the usual stuff. For example stationary pens paper ect and maybe A laptop or something like that . You may also need to buy text books but wait until the lecturer tells you which to buy, as books can change each year. Tip for buying books is to look around amazon ect as books can be expensive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.