Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sports Direct-Online says that I missed interview slot which I did not watch

ReputationRep:
    I attended my interview on Thursday and I was given the job and was told I would be sent an email which includes a form.

I haven't been sent an email since then and I went in to the store yesterday and the person who interview said I will be sent an email today but I haven't been sent one.

I looked backed at the sports direct careers website I applied on and it says I missed my interview slot which I didn't.This must be the reason why didnt get the email?

ReputationRep:
    ..did you check junk?

ReputationRep:
    You might get one in the afternoon, if not go in again?

ReputationRep:
    Go into store and talk to the manager and see what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dw got it sorted out

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I hope you don't mind me going a bit off topic! I have an interview at Sports Direct tomorrow but i'm not 100% sure that the system has logged my interview time. The interview time selection is still asking me to select a time, however on the page that says I have been requested for interview it says the shop location and then '1st - communicated' (the time slot I asked for was the first one available). Is this what is was like for anyone else (sorry for the bad description!) Thanks!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.