Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you have bipolar and are in the depressed phase of the illness, could you be depressed but not at its worst everyday but then progresses as morw things get at you or are you more likely to be severly depressed every day until it passes?

Can you be in a hypomanic state and not do reckless things but really want to and think about it but don't follow through because you have anxiety aswell ?

Also can you just have mdd and be fine again within a few months and then a few months later be depressed again or is that only in bipolar?

Can other people always notice that your hypomanic or woulf they just think you're in a better mood.

Can you be depressed then suddenly fine and happy with mdd or is thay only in bipolar?

Sometimes feeling as though everything is beautiful, more vibrant and much more fascinated with nature hypomanic? Or can people get that without having a mental illness? Delusions that my boyfriend was cheating when there was no reason to think that and pretty impossible considering he goes to work then comes to see me.

I want to go to the doctors but feel stupid for wanting to go when i feel fine again? I feel as though.they wont take me seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katevladinkov)
    If you have bipolar and are in the depressed phase of the illness, could you be depressed but not at its worst everyday but then progresses as morw things get at you or are you more likely to be severly depressed every day until it passes?

Can you be in a hypomanic state and not do reckless things but really want to and think about it but don't follow through because you have anxiety aswell ?

Also can you just have mdd and be fine again within a few months and then a few months later be depressed again or is that only in bipolar?

Can other people always notice that your hypomanic or woulf they just think you're in a better mood.

Can you be depressed then suddenly fine and happy with mdd or is thay only in bipolar?

Sometimes feeling as though everything is beautiful, more vibrant and much more fascinated with nature hypomanic? Or can people get that without having a mental illness? Delusions that my boyfriend was cheating when there was no reason to think that and pretty impossible considering he goes to work then comes to see me. When upset I tend to think a lot about suicide and if someone pushes me too far ( usually by getting annoyed that im upset and calling me pathetic) I have a complete breakdown and setiously contemplate suicide where the only thing that would calm me down is cutting my arm. Maybe a week after this i would be completely fine with no thoughts of suicide and then im fune for a while but then it cimes back after a few months or when i get really stressed.

I want to go to the doctors but feel stupid for wanting to go when i feel fine again? I feel as though.they wont take me seriously
    People can get all that without being bipolar but there's no way to way to tell for sure over the internet. And stop cutting yourself, find a different bad habit because you'll be embarrassed at a later age (because of scars).
    Anyway clearly it bothers you a lot so just book the damn appointment, who cares about them taking you seriously or not, if they don't, report them <3

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.