Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the current prime minister David Cameron resigns, I just wanted to create this thread to pay tribute to all of his hard work and how well he lead the country so far from the dire situation we were once in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2CeDSR6rz8

Whichever wait you voted in either election/referendum, I hope you all join me in maturely wishing David Cameron well in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to a Conservative government continuing the work of Cameron without the shackles of a European Union.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those darn shackles of workers' rights and environmentalism

ReputationRep:
    He has been a great PM and has done a brilliant job improving the state of the nation.

:piggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Oh p*** off I bet you did something stupid or will.

(Original post by ckfeister)
    Yes but I have yet to "do" a dead pig's head

ReputationRep:
    Cameron is a leftist, can't wait for the first taste of a right-wing Tory government under May.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I have yet to "do" a dead pig's head
    I bet yours was just as embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, well, sorry to burst both of your bubbles/argument....but I am pretty sure that story was fake.

From the Journalist that reported the story:

“We couldn’t get to the bottom of that source’s allegations,” she said on Channel 4 News. “So we merely reported the account that the source gave us … We don’t say whether we believe it to be true.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...pted-the-truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Yeh, well, sorry to burst both of your bubbles/argument....but I am pretty sure that story was fake.

“We couldn’t get to the bottom of that source’s allegations,” she said on Channel 4 News. “So we merely reported the account that the source gave us … We don’t say whether we believe it to be true.”

I never said it was true, i just said so what.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway.......am I going to cry over the man that let took us out of the EU, had no plan after and set in motion, the possible break up of the Union?

No.

Having said that, he did annihilate his Labour opposition across the dispatch box.

ReputationRep:
    Well.... I would suggest, maybe certain hygiene issues depending on the state of decay and how many penises had been in previously.

I never made any allegations either... I just posted an innocent pig emoji and you two drew conclusions

ReputationRep:
    Anyway.......am I going to cry over the man that let took us out of the EU, had no plan after and set in motion, the possible break up of the Union?

No.
    Thats good, EU breaks up.

ReputationRep:
    I never made any allegations either... I just posted an innocent pig emoji and you two drew conclusions
    The face clearly shows your telling the truth.

What, this? << This is my truth telling face

ReputationRep:
    Just said a minute ago that you didn't care about the truth

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.