Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My student finance was recently approved, but my maintenance loan is not going to cover my accommodation cost. I'm hoping to get extra maintenance loan. If this is unsuccessful by September and I end up having to live at home instead of moving out, will I have to change this on my student finance application? Or can I still have the same amount of maintenance loan? At the moment I have selected 'not living with parents and studying in london'
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user95)
    My student finance was recently approved, but my maintenance loan is not going to cover my accommodation cost. I'm hoping to get extra maintenance loan. If this is unsuccessful by September and I end up having to live at home instead of moving out, will I have to change this on my student finance application? Or can I still have the same amount of maintenance loan? At the moment I have selected 'not living with parents and studying in london'
    You will have to tell them you are living at home so your loan will go down a bit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.