earikakarki
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hi guys, I have recently finished my GCSE exams and I was planning to do AS biology. I am on a break right now and I don't have any stuffs to do so can someone please tell me what topics can I look at for biology before my collage starts because I want to gain few ideas before my course starts
Ordo
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
What is exam board for AS Biology? Aqa or edexcel? Go to their website and find subject bio then click on specification. It will show you what you need to learn for exams. Good luck
Foregodecay
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Check out the cell cycle(mitosis and meiosis), the structure of the heart, exchange surfaces(the lungs basically), the xylem and phloem, the contents of a cell(look up the endoplasmic reticulum, lysosomes, Golgi etc) and the classification of species.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads