Turn on thread page Beta

will Ibrahimovic be successful at United? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think that he will be good in the second half of the season because it will take him the first half of the season to fit in and understand the players in the league.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's an intriguing one.

You imagine he and Mourinho will be loved up and really stick it to their rivals in the press, which may be worth his wages alone for neutrals.

But you can't imagine his style of play will gel too well with the emerging talents of Rashford/Martial.

ReputationRep:
    His presence in the dressing room will be valuable, due to his experience. Therefore helping Martial and Rashford.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He'll be Mourinho's Costa. On fire for half the season, anonymous for the second half.

16 goals for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    His presence in the dressing room will be valuable, due to his experience. Therefore helping Martial and Rashford.
    I think that he will help out the youngsters, one of the main reasons he came to united in my opinion.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    He'll be Mourinho's Costa. On fire for half the season, anonymous for the second half.

16 goals for me.
    I think he'll get less than that, but I see what you're saying.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.