Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I am staying at Victoria Hall's from September and will need a long term parking for my car (unfortunately there are none available in the campus).

Anyone can advice? NCP charge quite a lot so I am looking for alternative options.

Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onifares)
    Hi all! I am staying at Victoria Hall's from September and will need a long term parking for my car (unfortunately there are none available in the campus).

Anyone can advice? NCP charge quite a lot so I am looking for alternative options.

Thanks a lot!
    Probably can park in side roads/the shopping centre car park

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1)
    Probably can park in side roads/the shopping centre car park

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    You may struggle a little. In the city centre, all road sides are permits only or paying meters and the shopping centre will probably charge the same as NCP. My friend struggled and ended up getting rid of her car.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Jamie, I have decided to keep the car at home as I can't find a good solution

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking into parking at dmu also, if I find a viable option I'll let you know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.