Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to know does anyone else have exam results day stress and how do you guys deal with it.

I'm suffering quite badly at the minute like I'm doubting myself and I just feel like crying. I revised my socks off and found most of the exams quite easy but one or two exams I am quite worried about and as a result I'm dreading opening up my results envelope.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as you can't change anything, try to keep your summer busy with things that distract you and also that you enjoy so your mood picks up.
    On the day I'm going to collect my results with everyone else but open them on my own in case I'm disappointed and get a bit emotional..
    You said yourself that you revised hard which is more than most people did, I have complete belief that you'll get good results! Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItalianGuy1897)
    Just wanted to know does anyone else have exam results day stress and how do you guys deal with it.

I'm suffering quite badly at the minute like I'm doubting myself and I just feel like crying. I revised my socks off and found most of the exams quite easy but one or two exams I am quite worried about and as a result I'm dreading opening up my results envelope.
    At least you revised hard! Well done!
    I literally revised the night before, or in the morning for every exam. A few of my exams i went into with no revision.
    But... I found the exams pretty easy (some of them seemed too good to be true) and was really happy because they were way way easier than my mocks.
    Basically, if I did no revision and found the exams easy- and you did loads of revision you will be absolutely fine! You should be very proud of yourself you worked very hard. Always remember good things come to those who deserve it (and you do)!
    So don't worry about it trust me you have done amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm the exact same, I can barely sleep at night my exams went well except english which I know I've failed I did wjec and read the writing tasks wrong so I doubt I'll get any marks I have a reoccurring dream of opening my results and seeing a H which a know isnt possible but it makes me so anxious, Im dreading it. All i tell my self is theyre over now and theres nothing I can do to change them and just hope for the best.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.