The Student Room Group

Provisional Uk Driving Licence

I am looking to apply for a provisional driving licence via the d1 form and apply via the post, I have to also include identity documents such as birth certificate and national insurance number I was just wondering how long normally does it take to get back the identity documents after you have sent the form off? How long did it take to get your identity documents back when you applied for a provisional driving licence? also how long did it take you to get your provisional driving licence?

Thank you in advance
Original post by Daniel Davidson
I am looking to apply for a provisional driving licence via the d1 form and apply via the post, I have to also include identity documents such as birth certificate and national insurance number I was just wondering how long normally does it take to get back the identity documents after you have sent the form off? How long did it take to get your identity documents back when you applied for a provisional driving licence? also how long did it take you to get your provisional driving licence?

Thank you in advance

This was 5 years ago, but i had my documents back in 3 days and my license in about a week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending